Saturday, March 29, 2014

Our Precious Gems- Lindy G

Morning everyone,
today I'n sharing a layout, 
I created for the March Challenge 
inspired by Gemstones -
I decided to base my layout on the pink Gemstones,
whether  they are pink diamonds, Ruby's or even Tourmaline's 
I love the pink tourmaline's.





                                                   'Our Precious Gems'



                                                            The layout is all about the family
                                                           featuring my niece and her children,
                                              as you might have guessed from the snow they live O/S

                                                                        The papers -
                                                        Beautiful memories - Pink Butterflies
                                                        Beautiful memories - Beige Anemon
                                                                      Old Pink Lyric



                                 On the flowers I have changed the colour to match in with the papers,
                          I gave them a thick coat of gesso them just spray with any pink spray on hand



                                            Also have a handmade flowers using some dies.


                           Hope you were inspired to come along and join our challenge for March
                                                            check it out here 







No comments:

01 09 10